Northern Virginia Metal Roofing Installation Fairfax CountyMetal roofing is on the rise in the Northern Virginia area along with DC, and Maryland! Business facilities utilize metal roofing because of its energy saving advantages and longevity. A metal roof is perfect for both residential roofing and commercial roofing. Metal roofs are also gaining popularity because they last longer than other roofing materials and homes with metal roofs are known for higher resale values. Metal roofs have so many benefits, including easy roof repair and upkeep. Metal Roofing is a superior choice for commercial buildings and homes as well. There are many choices when it comes to selecting your metal roof shingles or metal roof panels. Metal roofing shingles also come in many different colors.
Metal roofs provide design opportunities that are exclusive only to metal roofing materials. Choose from a wide array of sleek panel profiles, colors, textures and attractive trims to complete the look you’re going for. Metal roofing is versatile and strong, and is featured on many residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural buildings. We provide metal roofing in Northern VA and we also provide metal roofing in Fairfax, and even include metal roofing services in Great Falls VA.
A metal roof protect is extremely beneficial because it is strong and protects homes from extreme weather conditions. Metal roofing shingles works well with variable temperatures, from extreme heat to freezing cold; metal roofing is a durable material sure to work well with any home or business. Metal roofing and metal roof shingles are durable and attractive and is an eco-friendly choice. According to the Metal Roofing Alliance, metal roofing installed on your home or business can save up to 40% on annual energy costs. Because of the many benefits of metal roofing, they are in great demand and even add a more contemporary design feature to your home. Design options are endless because of the versatility that this roofing offers. Metal Roofing and Metal Shingle Benefits:
- Metal is virtually a maintenance free roofing material that lasts for years. Metal shingles are perfect for roof repairs and will last for years.
- Resistant to eroding, shrinking, peeling and cracking
- Metal roofing systems can withstand extreme weather conditions including heavy snow loads, hail damage and wildfires
- Metal roofing systems can be installed with interlocking panels, which resist and eliminate damage from high winds
- Metal roofing is available in traditional vertical seam profiles or can be designed to resemble shake, wood, shingles, slate or clay tiles. The most popular metal roofing materials are sheet metal, standing seam metal roof and corrugated metal roof. Here at Virginia Roofing and Siding Company our professional metal roofers work with: corrugated galvanized steel, zincalume, galvalume, copper, stainless steel, aluminum, stone coated steel and more.
- Sheet metal roofing materials are lightweight and have a distinct commercial look, preferred to complete a project with a contemporary design. Sheet metal also looks fantastic on homes as well to complete that natural, comfy, cottage home.
- Aluminum is loved for its best feature, being one of the longest-lasting metals; they are very lightweight and have tons of natural advantages such as high reflectivity, high natural emissivity, increasing a building’s energy efficiency, corrosion-resistant, wind, hail and harsh temperature change resistance. Aluminum roofs can also be treated to protect your home or business even longer.
We hope to hear from you soon to talk about your next home improvement project! We also have many other contractor specialists that can take on any home remodeling job, kitchen renovation, flooring, electrical work, plumbing, bathroom remodeling, room addition projects and more. Call us at (703) 499-7676 to speak with a local Virginian metal expert roofing contractor. Or send our experts a message for a free metal roofing consultation here.